优秀管理1月逸飞之星2月逸飞之星3月逸飞之星4月逸飞之星5月逸飞之星9月逸飞之星10月逸飞之星11月逸飞之星12月逸飞之星

发表于 2021-5-3 10:12:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自- 辽宁盘锦
    本帖最后由 华夏 于 2021-5-5 06:12 编辑

何君明创作歌曲:我们要与成功签约
    ◆◆◆◆◆
    赏析036•我们要与成功签约
    ——歌曲《我们要与成功签约》赏析
    作者:禹保国

今天下午班,早晨一起床,我就打开了电脑上网,在我签约的逸飞网站上游览着新篇,又欣赏了一部“歌曲赏析作品”,不禁又勾起了我写作的兴趣。呵呵,因为这个网站就是给我们提供的写作平台。

最初的赏析文是八篇,后来是不是又增加了好多篇?我从中又挑选出来一首自己喜欢的歌词,反复阅读了几遍,把自己的心得展现在众人面前,希望与大家一起分享。

记得小时候,我们上学差不多首先就学会了一首至今学生们还在唱的歌曲:“我们是共产主义接班人”。六十多岁的人的我,虽然唱歌不是我的长项,但在学校工作了三十多年,这首歌每天都会从不同的班级里传出来,所以,我每天都能听到这首歌,从小到大我们每天都在为做“共产主义接班人”而拼搏。

虽然离开了校园,再也听不到了,但我仍然在拼搏。随着年龄的增长,我拼搏的内容也在不断地变化着。学生时代,由于特殊的历史原因,我们书本知识学习的并不多,但我努力自学,把俄语基础知识牢牢掌握在心里。在“开门办学”时,我在医院理疗室实习,在七个人当中,我学习的最好,那个时候有个理想要当一名医生。毕业下乡后,我想在农村生产队做一个“赤脚医生”,为知青和村民治病解难。只是后来有个同学出事涉及了我,我的梦想也就随之东去。

招工来到油田以后,我也立志做一个好工人,工作中不怕苦、不怕累,业余时间还坚持学习外语,在大队也是小有名气的。后来毛遂自荐到学校当老师,一直到退休的三十多年“教书育人”中,我没有请过一天的病事假。中间在师范院校进修两年英语,那时候在班级里,我的学习也是优秀的。

在上世纪八、九十年代,为了获得新知,我收听多家国际广播电台的节目,并且写信、参加电台举办的征文、有奖问答等活动,还结交了世界上各国几十个笔友,我们用文字互相介绍本国的风土人情,使我受益匪浅。也就是因为信写多了,留下了“后遗症”,以致一发不可收,后来我就想步入到写作大军里去。

其实,当“作家”不是我的理想,只是网络时代的到来,把不可能变成了可能。我在练习打字的时候,就把过去给电台写的征文输入到电脑里,还有事没事的写一写自己身边发生的小故事来活跃自己的思想。

在风起中文网第一次小说征文大赛中,我有三部作品参赛,其中有两部作品进入到第二轮,最后有一部作品获得了“网络关注奖”,虽然是小奖,但它却给了我足够的信心,自我感觉只要继续努力,一定会成功的。那时候,我就暗暗“要与成功签约”。写作对我来说没有什么捷径,在前几十年中,我的精力和兴趣都用在了学习外语上,时不时地,我就要学习一门新的语言。世界上的几大语种我都会一点点,因为是乐趣、也知道学无所用,所以也没有深学。从学习外语向写作过度,这期间的曲折也是很多的。又想写作、又不想放弃外语,又想写散文、也舍不得放弃写小说,有时候弄得我也是六神无主。最后,我什么也没有放弃,左脑记外语,右脑练写作。虽然鱼和熊掌不可兼得,可我还是不想放弃哪一个。

我的一生是非常平静的,没有过大风大浪。在我的写作进行到“黔驴技穷”的时候,我选择了当环卫工人去体验一下他们的辛苦。本来想干几个月体验一下生活后,写一部反映环卫工人的作品,可谁知,我这一干就停息不下来了。因为这项工作可以让我接触到不同的人,认识的、不认识的,退休老师和我的学生们,他们都会给我提供不同的写作素材。我也要在“人世中多少风风雨雨,曲曲折折我们都经过”一些才更有助于自己的成长,尽管我们生命是有限的,但是学习是无止境的。

一个人要想成功,就必须奋斗。奋斗就要付出辛苦、付出汗水,前面的坎坷再多、道路再曲折,我们也要坚持走下去。只要你爬过了高山,就能看到日出,红彤彤的阳光就会照耀到你的身上。

“我们要与成功签约”这首歌是催人向上、催人奋进、一首充满了正能量的歌曲。这样的歌曲不应该只限于在我们逸飞中文网上传播,也应该在众多的网上传播、传唱,更希望这样的歌曲能被选入央视春节晚会上去唱、去宣传,去让全国的观众都知道。

我记得在八十年代,日本歌曲《北国之春》传入了中国,当时大街小巷都有喇叭一遍遍地播出,而且到处都有人唱。我知道这首歌的时候,正在营口进修英语,那天周日,我和几个同学去逛街,在公共汽车上,我们又听到了播放这首歌,我还问:“这首歌是中国哪个作曲家写的?”我的同学笑着说:“你真傻,这不是中国歌曲,是日本歌曲。”我还不信呢,后来证明我是错的。那首歌真是传遍了中国各个角落,真可惜它不属于中国。其实,何君明老师写的这些歌曲,都是呱呱的,我们也应该把它们唱响在中国各个角落。

我现在一如既往地在逸飞网上写作,这是一个正在崛起的新兴网站,在这里我正以饱满的热情在成功的路上奔波。我认为一个人最大的成功就是:当他停止了生命以后,还能用他所创造的科学理论为人类服务,用他的人生哲理鞭策后人,用他的楷模行为催人奋进。

我们的成功就是把知识能留给全人类,所以,我们要继续写下去,像何君明先生说的那样:“我们来与成功签约,百折畏途绝不退缩。我们要与成功签约,一路狂奔一路高歌。”
    2021-05-03

Appreciation of Mr. He Junming's Musical Works "We Want to Sign a Contract with Success".

I'm going to work this afternoon. In the morning as soon as I got up ,I turned on the computer to surf the Internet, visited the new articles on the Yifei website I signed a contract with, and enjoyed a "Song appreciation work", which aroused my interest in writing. Haha, because this website is a writing platform for us.
    At first, there were eight appreciation articles, but later, there were many more?I picked out another song that I liked, read it several times, and showed my experience in front of everyone, hoping to share it with everyone.
    I remember when I was a child, we learned a song that students are still singing: "We are the heirs of communism". I am in my sixties. Although singing is not my strong point, I have worked in school for more than 30 years. This song was transmitted from different classes every day. Therefore, I could hear it every day. From childhood to adulthood, we have been struggling to be the "heirs of communism" every day.
    Although I left the school and never heard it anymore, I still struggle. With the growth of age, the content of my struggle is constantly changing. When I was a student, due to special historical reasons, we didn't learn much from books, but I tried my best to study by myself and firmly kept the basic knowledge of Russian in my heart. In the "open-door school", I practiced in the physiotherapy room of the hospital. Among the seven classmates, I learned the best. At that time, I had an ideal to be a doctor. After graduating and going to the countryside, I wanted to be a "barefoot doctor" in a rural production team to help educated youth and villagers.But later a classmate had an accident involving me, and my dream was shattered.
    After I came to the oil field, I was determined to be a good worker. I was not afraid of hardship and tiredness in my work. I also insisted on learning foreign languages in my spare time. I was also well-known in the brigade. Later, I volunteered to be a teacher at the school. I did not take a day's sick leave until I retired for more than 30 years of "teaching and educating people."In the middle, I studied English for two years in a normal college. At that time, my grades were excellent in class.
    In the 1 9 8 0 s and 1 9 9 0 s , in order to gain new knowledge , I listened to the programs of many international radio stations , wrote letters , participated in radio station essays, prize-winning quizzes and other activities, and also made friends with dozens of pen friends in the world . We introduced the local conditions and customs to each other with words , which benefited me a lot . That is because I wrote too many letters, leaving "sequelae", so that I couldn't receive them. Later, I wanted to join the writing team.
    In fact, being a "writer" was not my ideal. It was just the arrival of the Internet era that makes impossible possible. When I was practicing typing, I would input the essays written to the radio station into the computer, and I wrote short stories about what happened around me to activate my mind.
    In the first novel essay contest of Fengqi Chinese.Website, I had three works in the competition, two of which entered the second round, and the last one won the "Internet Attention Award". Although it was a small prize, it gave me enough confidence and felt that as long as I kept working hard, I would succeed. At that time, I secretly "wanted to sign with success ". There is no shortcut to writing for me. In the past few decades, my energy and interest have been spent on learning foreign languages. From time to time, I have to learn a new language.I know a little bit about several major languages in the world, because it's fun and I know that learning is useless, so I don't have deep learning.From learning foreign languages to writing, there are many twists and turns during this period. I want to write, but I don't want to give up learning languages, I want to write prose, but I can't bear to give up writing novels.  sometimes I'm confused. In the end, I didn't give up anything. I memorized foreign languages in my left brain and practiced writing in my right brain.. Although I can't have both fish and bear's paw, I still don't want to give up which one.
    My life has been very calm, and there have been no big storms. When my writing got to the point of "poor skills", I chose to be a sanitation worker to experience their hard work.I wanted to work a few months to experience life, and write a work reflecting the sanitation workers, but who knows, I couldn't stop working. Because this job allows me to get in touch with different people, known and unknown, retired teachers and my students, who will provide me with different writing materials. I also want to "in the world how many ups and downs, twists and turns we all go through" some more conducive to our own growth, although our life is limited,learning is endless.
    If one wants to succeed, he must struggle. Struggle means hard work and sweat. No matter how many frustrations and tortuous the road is, we must keep going. As long as you climb over the mountains , you can see the sunrise , the red sun will shine on you .
    "We want to sign a contract with success" is a song full of positive energy.Such songs should not only be spread on our Yifei Chinese website, but should also be spread and sung on many networks. I hope that such songs can be selected for the CCTV Spring Festival Gala to be sung and promoted, so that audiences all over the country can be sung and promoted know.
    I remember that in the 1980s, the Japanese song "The Spring Of The Northland" was introduced into China. At that time, there were loudspeakers on the streets and people singing everywhere.When I knew this song, I was studying English in Yingkou. On Sunday, I went shopping with some classmates. On the bus, we heard the song play again. I also asked ," Which composer wrote this song in China ?" One of my classmates said with a smile," You are silly. This is not a Chinese song. It is a Japanese song ." I don't believe it yet, but it turned out I was wrong. That song really spread all over China. Unfortunately, it doesn't belong to China. In fact, these songs written by Mr. He Junming are  quack, we should also sing them in every corner of China.
    As always, I am writing on Yifei.website, which is a rising new one. Here I am running on the road to success with full enthusiasm.I think one's greatest success is that when he stops living, he can still use his scientific theory to serve human beings, use his philosophy of life to spur future generations, and use his exemplary behavior to urge people to forge ahead.
    Our success is to leave knowledge to mankind. Therefore, we should continue to write, as Mr. He Junming said: "We have come to sign a contract with success, and we will never flinch. We want to sign a contract with success, run all the way, Sing loudly all the way. "
    2021-05-03

附:我们要与成功签约

从小我们就努力着
      至今我们仍在拼搏
      不要问为什么  人生要有所寄托
      不管辛苦  还是孤独寂寞
      从小我们就在拼搏
      至今我们仍不示弱
      不要问为什么  中间有苦也有乐
      不怕艰难  不怕四处漂泊
      世间的道路纵横交错
      我们在努力上下求索
      人世中多少风风雨雨
      曲曲折折我们都经过
      成功是高山巅的风景
      风景前边是四面陡坡
      我们努力向山顶攀登
      忘记了多少沟沟壑壑
      从来就没有什么捷径
      捷径就是一直坚持着
      我们坚持努力我们坚持向上
      山巅之上风起云涌 气势磅礴
      一路走来一路拼搏
      有多少春光被耽搁
      当梦想变成现实我们会感叹
      山巅的风景其实是四野辽廓
      雄赳赳啊高山巍峨
      气昂昂啊我心如昨
      经过多少艰难曲折
      我们来与成功签约。
      我们来与成功签约
      百折畏途绝不退缩
      我们要与成功签约
      一路狂奔一路高歌

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?中文注册

x
    回复 来自- 辽宁盘锦

使用道具 举报 来自- 辽宁盘锦

来自- 湖北武汉
    来自- 湖北武汉

该用户从未签到

主题

1万

帖子

20万

积分

副站长

行者无疆

积分

3月逸飞之星4月逸飞之星

QQ
    发表于 2021-5-3 10:34:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 湖北武汉
    欢迎华夏复赏,预祝老师取得好成绩……
    读懂生活,不枉今生。
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 湖北武汉

使用道具 举报 来自- 湖北武汉

来自- 湖北武汉
    来自- 湖北武汉

该用户从未签到

主题

1万

帖子

20万

积分

副站长

行者无疆

积分

3月逸飞之星4月逸飞之星

QQ
    发表于 2021-5-3 10:34:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 湖北武汉
    “我们来与成功签约,百折畏途绝不退缩。我们要与成功签约,一路狂奔一路高歌。”很契合主题的一首歌!
    读懂生活,不枉今生。
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 湖北武汉

使用道具 举报 来自- 湖北武汉

来自- 湖北
    来自- 湖北

该用户从未签到

主题

1万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
    发表于 2021-5-3 10:35:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 湖北
    感悟着总版老师的感悟,掀起了我回首往事的情思!谢谢分享!
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 湖北

使用道具 举报 来自- 湖北

来自- 辽宁盘锦
    来自- 辽宁盘锦
  • TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2019-2-24 07:06
  • 签到天数: 90 天

连续签到: 90 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

主题

3万

帖子

14万

积分

总版

积分

优秀管理1月逸飞之星2月逸飞之星3月逸飞之星4月逸飞之星5月逸飞之星9月逸飞之星10月逸飞之星11月逸飞之星12月逸飞之星

楼主| 发表于 2021-5-3 10:37:56 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 辽宁盘锦
    海尔罕 发表于 2021-5-3 10:34
    欢迎华夏复赏,预祝老师取得好成绩……

我就是喜欢写,这也是最好的学习机器。
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 辽宁盘锦

使用道具 举报 来自- 辽宁盘锦

来自- 中国
    来自- 中国
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2019-2-18 14:18
  • 签到天数: 1 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

主题

4万

帖子

18万

积分

站长

积分

优秀管理

发表于 2021-5-3 10:40:54 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 中国
    满满的正能量,我要与成功签约
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 中国

使用道具 举报 来自- 中国

来自- 湖北武汉
    来自- 湖北武汉

该用户从未签到

主题

1万

帖子

20万

积分

副站长

行者无疆

积分

3月逸飞之星4月逸飞之星

QQ
    发表于 2021-5-3 10:45:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 湖北武汉
    东湖岸边人 发表于 2021-5-3 10:35
    感悟着总版老师的感悟,掀起了我回首往事的情思!谢谢分享!

感谢东湖老师第一时间的鼓掌!
    读懂生活,不枉今生。
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 湖北武汉

使用道具 举报 来自- 湖北武汉

来自- 湖北武汉
    来自- 湖北武汉

该用户从未签到

主题

1万

帖子

20万

积分

副站长

行者无疆

积分

3月逸飞之星4月逸飞之星

QQ
    发表于 2021-5-3 10:45:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 湖北武汉
    一默先生 发表于 2021-5-3 10:40
    满满的正能量,我要与成功签约

问候站长!
    读懂生活,不枉今生。
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 湖北武汉

使用道具 举报 来自- 湖北武汉

来自- 中国
    来自- 中国

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

5万

积分

副站长

积分
    发表于 2021-5-3 10:46:08 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 中国
    一个人要想成功,就必须奋斗。奋斗就要付出辛苦、付出汗水,前面的坎坷再多、道路再曲折,我们也要坚持走下去。只要你爬过了高山,就能看到日出,红彤彤的阳光就会照耀到你的身上。——华夏老师感悟深刻,说得太好了!您的经历、您的拼搏、您的所作所为让我们感动,让我们敬佩!
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 中国

使用道具 举报 来自- 中国

来自- 中国
    来自- 中国

该用户从未签到

主题

帖子

5万

积分

副站长

积分
    发表于 2021-5-3 10:46:14 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 中国
    一个人要想成功,就必须奋斗。奋斗就要付出辛苦、付出汗水,前面的坎坷再多、道路再曲折,我们也要坚持走下去。只要你爬过了高山,就能看到日出,红彤彤的阳光就会照耀到你的身上。——华夏老师感悟深刻,说得太好了!您的经历、您的拼搏、您的所作所为让我们感动,让我们敬佩!
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 中国

使用道具 举报 来自- 中国

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 中文注册

本版积分规则

艺术生活

艺术生活

订阅| 关注 (17)

觅寻诗意的脚步踏过岁月长河,感受流淌在音符间的情感涟漪,线条与色彩交织出心灵的画卷,品味生活中每一刻的美好瞬间。
    38今日 5625主题

论坛聚焦

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表