总版

积分

优秀管理1月逸飞之星2月逸飞之星3月逸飞之星4月逸飞之星5月逸飞之星9月逸飞之星10月逸飞之星11月逸飞之星12月逸飞之星

发表于 2021-5-6 22:02:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自- 辽宁盘锦
    本帖最后由 华夏 于 2021-5-22 16:27 编辑

◆◆◆◆◆
    赏析047•歌曲《最温暖的力量叫关爱》赏析
    作者:禹保国

世上的每个人都希望生活在一个美好、有利于自己成长的环境里,周围有兄弟姐妹、亲朋好友、老师和同学,经常和他们交心学习,有事和他们商量,有困难找他们帮忙,也和他们分享自己的快乐和生活体会,这是多么美好啊。

生活在社会中的每一个人都不是孤立存在的。总要与人交往、接触、接受各种各样的服务,即使是服务行业的人,再另一种场合和时间下,又都在接受别人的服务,讲文明、讲礼貌,向社会提供高质量的服务,是指整个社会人与人的关系融洽、和谐的一个保证。人人都自觉做到这一点,就会使生活在这个世界的每一个人都心情舒畅。所以,一旦遇到不利于自己的事情或者有反对自己的人,也不要拒绝,而且对他们还要有仁者之心,以宽大的心怀认真对待他们。因为在这个世界上,人们最想要的就是友谊和关爱。我在上班的路上一直用英语背诵毛主席的语录,其中就有:“我们的干部要关心每个战士,一切革命队伍的人都要互相关心、互相爱护、互相帮助。”我觉得何君明老师的这首歌曲也正是契合了伟人的思想,是一首很有革命激情的歌曲。

谁都想生活在一个理性的社会里,没有战争、没有纷争、没有嫉妒、没有杀虐,每个人都生活在和平、幸福、和谐的社会里多好!要想达到这样的和平幸福的社会,就需要人们互相交流、你心换我心诚挚地交流互动,各个国家也都应该相互了解对方的历史、风土人情等等,以至于达到相互的了解。这样也就远离了分歧、远离了战争。

我们是生活在一个地球上的人,虽然语言不同、肤色不同、信仰不同,有黄种人、白种人还有黑人,但我们的生命都是宝贵的。这个世界因我们而美丽,有山、有水、有树、有森林、还有海洋。如果世界上没有战争火,这些大自然都会是绿玉葱葱、花开不败。要想生活在这样的环境里,我们就要有大爱,爱人如己。

但是,世界上总是有那么一些跳梁小丑,老是针对我们中国搞小动作,他们是不希望我们崛起、不希望我们成为世界的栋梁,但我们仍然宽宏大量对待反对我们的人,我们是在用真心换取各国家的信任。

其实,任何时候,只要你有爱,被爱的人会永远记得你。在上个世纪,八十年代,我曾经有幸担当一个班的代理班主任。那时候,我收学费,一天下午,我收的学费放在办公桌上,下课忘了收起来,结果在一上课,钱不见了。我问学生,谁拿了老师的钱,谁主动交出来,我就不深究了。我知道拿了钱的学生肯定不好意思,于是告诉他们,拿钱的同学可以把钱送到我的办公室,老师绝不透露此事。过了几天,有的学生向我反应有个女生最近花钱挺大方的,买这个又买那个的。我把该生叫到办公室,她知道是怎么回事。于是就把拿钱的事和我说了,说是一时心动犯了错误,第二天把钱归还给我。我答应她绝不向外透露,至今这事我也没和任何人说过。

在我退休前,这个学生会的孩子也上学了。有一次,她接孩子看到了我,还显得很不好意思。虽然这件事,那时候的学生可能早就忘了,也不会有人重提旧事,但我想这个学生肯定会永远记得。嘴上不说,我想她也会在心里感谢我。我想这就是大爱吧,如果当时我把她拿钱的事说了,肯定会遭到同学的不满,那就会毁了她的一生。

何老师的歌曲《最温暖的力量叫关爱》,也就是号召人们要想好好生活,心中就必须要有爱,关爱才是真情的所在。所以,我们不仅要爱朋友、爱兄弟姐妹,还要爱伤害过我们的人,因为爱可以改变一切。

我对《最温暖的力量叫关爱》一首歌的理解也只限于此,唱还是学不会,不过以后有时间,我也想用破锣的嗓子学会几首,即使学不会,我也要记住几首,在上班的路上背诵着,练习记忆,就像我在路上记英语和绕口令一样。
    2021-05-06

附 英译文

Everyone in the world hopes to live in a beautiful environment that is conducive to his/her growth,surrounded by brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, teachers and classmates, they often learn from each other, discuss with them if we have problems, and ask them for help if we have difficulties.and share our happiness and life experience with them. How wonderful it will be!
    Everyone living in society does not exist in isolation.It is necessary to communicate with people, contact and accept all kinds of services. Even people in the service industry, on another occasion and at another time, are accepting services from others. being civilized, polite, and providing high-level services to the society. This is a guarantee for the harmonious relationship between people in the whole society.If everyone consciously does this, everyone living in this world will be in a happy mood. So, once you encounter things that are not good for you or people who are against you,don't refuse them. Moreover, you should be kind to them and take them seriously with a broad mind. Because what people want more than anything else in this world is friendship and love.
    On my way to work, I have been reciting Chairman Mao's quotation in English, one of which is, "Our cadres must show concern for every soldier, and all people in the revolutionary ranks must care for each other, must love and help each other." I think this song by MR He Junming is exactly in line with the ideas of great man, and it is a song with great revolutionary passion.
    Everyone wants to live in a rational society, no wars, no disputes, no jealousy, no killings and abuses, how wonderful it would be for everyone to live in a peaceful, happy, and harmonious society! In order to achieve such a peaceful and happy society, we need people to communicate with
    each other, and each country should also understand each other's history, local conditions and customs, so as to achieve mutual understanding. In this way, we are far away from differences and war
    We are people living on the same earth. Although we have different languages, different skin colors, different beliefs, yellow people, white people and black people, our lives are precious.This world is beautiful because of us, with mountains, water, trees, forests, and oceans.If there were no wars in the world, these natures would be green and lush, with flowers keep blooming.If we want to live in such an environment, we must have great love, love others as ourselves.
    However, there are always some clowns in the world who always make small moves against China. They don't want us to rise and become pillars of the world, but we are still magnanimous to those who oppose us.We are trying to win the trust of other countries with our sincerity.
    In fact, at any time, as long as you have love, the loved one will always remember you.In the last century, in the 1980s, I had the honor to act as a class teacher.At that time, I collected my tuition fees. One afternoon, I left the tuition fees on my desk and forgot to collect them after class. As a result, when class began again, the money was gone.I asked the students, who took my money, who took the initiative to hand it in, I would not go deep into it.I knew that the students who took the money must be embarrassed, so I told them that the students who took the money could send it to my office, and I would not tell anybody about it. After a few days, some students told me that a girl recently spent a lot of money, buying this and that.I called her to the office, and she knew what was going on. So she told me about taking the money. She said that she made a mistake and returned the money to me the next day. I promised her never to make it public, and I haven't told anyone about it so far.
    Before I retired, her daughter also went to school.Once, when she picked up her daughter and saw me, she looked very embarrassed. Although the students at that time may have forgotten about this , and no one will mention it again,, I think she will remember it forever.Without saying it, I think she will thank me in her heart.I think this is great love. If I had announced about her taking money, I would definitely be dissatisfied with the classmates and would ruin her life.
    Mr. He Junming's song "The Warmest Power is Love", which calls people to have love in their hearts if they want to live a good life, and love is where the true feeling lies. So we need to love not only our friends, our brothers and sisters, but also the people who have hurt us, because love can change everything.
    My understanding of the song "The Warmest Power is Love" is limited to this. I still can't learn to sing any of them. However, when I have time, I also want to learn a few songs with a broken Gong voice. Even if I can't, I have to remember a few songs. I recite and practice my memory on my way to work, just like I learn English and tongue twisters by heart on the road.

附歌词:最温暖的力量叫关爱

谁不想生活在一个美好的世界
      分享快乐需要你我的存在
      我们拒绝 拒绝无情和冷漠
      我们渴望友谊和关爱
      谁不想生活在一个理性的世界
      相互沟通理解就不会有障碍
      我们需要 需要信任和温暖
      关爱才是真情的所在
      一个地球 一个世界
      美好源自大爱的情怀
      让我们双眼充满信赖
      让我们生活装满期待
      谁不想生活在一个美好的世界
      分享快乐需要你我的存在
      我们拒绝 拒绝无情和冷漠
      我们渴望友谊和关爱
      谁不想生活在一个理性的世界
      相互沟通理解就不会有障碍
      我们需要 需要信任和温暖
      关爱才是真情的所在
      一个地球 一个世界
      美好源自大爱的情怀
      让我们双眼充满信赖
      让我们生活装满期待

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?中文注册

x
    回复 来自- 辽宁盘锦

使用道具 举报 来自- 辽宁盘锦

来自- 中国
    来自- 中国
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2019-2-18 14:18
  • 签到天数: 1 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

主题

4万

帖子

18万

积分

站长

积分

优秀管理

发表于 2021-5-6 22:22:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 中国
    何老师的歌曲《最温暖的力量叫关爱》,也就是号召人们要想好好生活,心中就必须要有爱,关爱才是真情的所在。所以,我们不仅要爱朋友、爱兄弟姐妹,还要爱伤害过我们的人,因为爱可以改变一切。
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 中国

使用道具 举报 来自- 中国

来自- 中国
    来自- 中国
  • TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

主题

4万

帖子

18万

积分

站长

积分

优秀管理

发表于 2021-5-6 22:22:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 中国
    为华夏老师点赞鼓掌
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 中国

使用道具 举报 来自- 中国

来自- 辽宁盘锦
    来自- 辽宁盘锦
  • TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2019-2-24 07:06
  • 签到天数: 90 天

连续签到: 90 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

主题

3万

帖子

14万

积分

总版

积分

楼主| 发表于 2021-5-6 22:27:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 辽宁盘锦
    一默先生 发表于 2021-5-6 22:22
    为华夏老师点赞鼓掌

谢谢点哥,这么晚了还不休息?

点评

还没有呢?  详情 回复 发表于 2021-5-6 22:47
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 辽宁盘锦

使用道具 举报 来自- 辽宁盘锦

来自- 辽宁盘锦
    来自- 辽宁盘锦
  • TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2019-2-24 07:06
  • 签到天数: 90 天

连续签到: 90 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

主题

3万

帖子

14万

积分

总版

积分

楼主| 发表于 2021-5-6 22:29:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 辽宁盘锦
    一默先生 发表于 2021-5-6 22:22
    何老师的歌曲《最温暖的力量叫关爱》,也就是号召人们要想好好生活,心中就必须要有爱,关爱才是真情的所在 ...

悍雨啸风昨天说还有15首歌曲没有人写赏析呢,但在他说之前,我昨天就选了这一首,今天仓促地写完了

点评

挺棒的  详情 回复 发表于 2021-5-6 22:47
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 辽宁盘锦

使用道具 举报 来自- 辽宁盘锦

来自- 湖北武汉
    来自- 湖北武汉

该用户从未签到

主题

1万

帖子

20万

积分

副站长

行者无疆

积分

3月逸飞之星4月逸飞之星

QQ
    发表于 2021-5-6 22:31:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 湖北武汉
    感谢华夏老师的复赏,预祝老师取得好成绩!
    读懂生活,不枉今生。
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 湖北武汉

使用道具 举报 来自- 湖北武汉

来自- 湖北武汉
    来自- 湖北武汉

该用户从未签到

主题

1万

帖子

20万

积分

副站长

行者无疆

积分

3月逸飞之星4月逸飞之星

QQ
    发表于 2021-5-6 22:32:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 湖北武汉
    “何老师的歌曲《最温暖的力量叫关爱》,也就是号召人们要想好好生活,心中就必须要有爱,关爱才是真情的所在。所以,我们不仅要爱朋友、爱兄弟姐妹,还要爱伤害过我们的人,因为爱可以改变一切。”说得真好!
    读懂生活,不枉今生。
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 湖北武汉

使用道具 举报 来自- 湖北武汉

来自- 湖南
    来自- 湖南
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2019-2-23 08:47
  • 签到天数: 11 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

主题

帖子

6万

积分

宣推部部长

用文字诠释生活。

积分

优秀管理1月逸飞之星2月逸飞之星3月逸飞之星12月逸飞之星

发表于 2021-5-6 22:35:53 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 湖南
    写得真好!为华夏老师喝彩!
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 湖南

使用道具 举报 来自- 湖南

来自- 中国
    来自- 中国
  • TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

主题

4万

帖子

18万

积分

站长

积分

优秀管理

发表于 2021-5-6 22:47:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 中国
    华夏 发表于 2021-5-6 22:27
    谢谢点哥,这么晚了还不休息?

还没有呢?
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 中国

使用道具 举报 来自- 中国

来自- 中国
    来自- 中国
  • TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

主题

4万

帖子

18万

积分

站长

积分

优秀管理

发表于 2021-5-6 22:47:56 | 显示全部楼层 来自- 中国
    华夏 发表于 2021-5-6 22:29
    悍雨啸风昨天说还有15首歌曲没有人写赏析呢,但在他说之前,我昨天就选了这一首,今天仓促地写完了 ...

挺棒的
    回复 支持 反对 来自- 中国

使用道具 举报 来自- 中国

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 中文注册

本版积分规则

艺术生活

艺术生活

订阅| 关注 (16)

觅寻诗意的脚步踏过岁月长河,感受流淌在音符间的情感涟漪,线条与色彩交织出心灵的画卷,品味生活中每一刻的美好瞬间。
    42今日 5546主题

论坛聚焦

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表